This plugin displays article's status signs or badges (New, Edited, Featured, Popular and Most Hit) above it. The plugin not only provides built-in identification signs but also it allows your custom design for sings which are created by using HTML elements and inline CSS.
- 3.10 or 4.0
- Last update
- Thu, 2 Sep 2021
- 1'st release
- Wed, 4 May 2011
- JED page
- ext...org /...cle-status
- Live demo
- Visit demo
- Article selection by its ID and category.
- Two choices of built-in signs and custom HTML sign with inline CSS. The default signs are based on Bootstrap.
- Individual configuration per signs except its design.
- Can be fully customized without hacking of plugin files.
For more info, see screenshots.
4.0.0. Sep 2 2021
- Joomla 4 has been supported.
- The useless "Archived" sign has been removed.
- Parameter logic and back-end user interface have been improved.
- The new type of signs has been added. The signs are based on Bootstrap.
- All known issues have been solved.
3.3.1. Dec 10 2018
3.3.0. Nov 30 2018
- Solved a possible issue.
- Improved the back-end configuration.
- Div ID was removed.
3.2.1. Nov 3 2018
- Solved two bugs: Joomla function deprecation and back-end error in Media.
3.2.0. Jan 17 2017
- Maintenance for Joomla standard.
3.1.0. Jan 17 2017
- The filter has been added for the parameters "Days" and "Custom Sign"s.
- HTML tags and inline CSS have been supported for custom signs.
- Configuarion interface has been improved.
- A minor bug has been sovled for K2.
3.0.0. Customizable div element has been added. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
2.2.0. Archived status sign has been added. Joomla 3.x has been supported.
2.1.1. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
2.1.0. Exclude/include option added for categories and articles list. And hide/show option added on blog view. At last categories list become easy to configure. Joomla 2.5 support has been added.
2.0.1. Some minor bugs have been fixed. Joomla 1.5 only.
1.1.0. Joomla 1.6 has been supported.
1.0.0. Initial version for Joomla 1.5 only.
After install, please enable and configure the plugin.
It hides the featured sign when an article is shown in a page of featured articles.
The default signs are based on Bootstrap. It supports Bootstrap 4 and 5. Thus it compatible with Joomla 4. For Joomla 3, it displays signs without various colors.
A numeric value of the field for "Popular" sign, which is called "proportion", must be greater than a value of the corresponding field for "Most Hit" sign.
The plugin works only for published articles are specified by parameters which are groupped as "Article Selection". For example, when determine to show or hide the popular sign, it uses hit (read or open) counts of the selected articles only.
If you want signs which have unique design, we recommend you to use parameter fields for custom signs and CSS. In other words, you don't need to hack or modify the plugin files.
The most recent version of the extension is supported. Thus please check for which version of the extension you are using right now.
Also we recommend you to use the current release of Joomla because of the extension is developed and tested with the current and development versions of Joomla.
JExtBOX Article Status is the Joomla extension.
Copyright (©) 2011 - 2021 Galaa
JExtBOX Article Status is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
JExtBOX Article Status is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see www.gnu.org/licenses.