It is showing to you, where is the configuration options of components and how to open a page containing these options.
- Click your component name on the sub menu "Components" in the main menu
- Click the button Options in the toolbar of your component
It is showing to you, how to configure your module.
- "Extensions""Module Manager" in the main menu
- Find and click your module in a list of installed modules
- Set the "Status" to "Publsihed" in the sidebar
- Select a module position by using "Position" in the sidebar
- Set your module visibility by using the option "Module Assignment" on the tab "Menu Assignment". The basic option is "Module Assignment"="On all Pages"
Other important settings are Title, Show Title, Ordering and other specific options of your module.
It is showing to you, how to configure your plugin. Let our goal here is to enable a new plugin.
- "Extensions""Plugin Manager" in the main menu
- Find your plugin from a list of installed plugins
- Click an icon box in a cell corresponds to an intersection of the column "Status" and a row corresponds to your plugin.
Other important settings are Ordering, Access and other specific options of your plugin.