JExtBOX Login to Read More
- J2.5; J3.2
- Fri, 29 November 2013
- 15.00 USD
This plugin displays custom message, when not logged in user visit an article and K2 item.
- Include or exclude Categories
- Include or exclude Articles and K2 Items IDs list (comma separated).
- 5 login options: Joomla default login, Text message only, Custom URL, Load module and Load position.
- Visibility of article text: Show intro text only, Show limited intro text only and Don't show any text of article.
- Limit of intro text: Number of Paragraphs, Words and Characters.
- Login Message and Title.
- Search Engine Bots: Specify which search engine bot will allow to visit full article.
- Metatag for Search Engine: noarchive and noindex.
- Multilingual ready.
Version 3.1.0. 2013-11-29
- Major bug at K2 functinality has been fixed.
- K2 support has been improved.
- Limit parameter has been added for intro text.
- Name changed to "JExtBOX Login to Read More".
Version 3.0.0. 2013-10-01
- K2 supported.
- Minor bug at default value of Login option has been fixed.
- Major bug at fulltext detection for Joomla 3 version has been fixed.
- Additional login options.
- Visibility of article text.
- Search Engine Metatag.
- Bug fix - bot detection.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.0.
- Code optimization.
- Bug fix.
- Bug fix - Excluded or include articles option.
- Bug fix - Excluded categories list.
- Selection of usage type of Categories and Articles list: include or exclude.
- Initial version.
Instruction and Note
We recommend you to set order of this plugin to 1st in content type. Because it changes text of current article when preparing.
"Articles" is a list of comma seperated ID's of articles. For example: 1,20,12.
For "Search Engine Bots" you can enter search engines manually. If this option is empty the plugin loads default search engines (initial value).
Official Joomla ExtensionFind this Extension on JED Please don't forget to leave your Review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory).
Buy with 3 months free update!
Money Safe Guarantee!
PayPal is the faster and safer way to make an online payment. And if an error occurred when trying to download after payment via PayPal, please open Support page then submit your email address (ID of your PayPal account) and name of an extension, what you want to purchase.