Article Auto Manager
- component, plugin
- Thu, 24 October 2013
- 15.00 USD
This component manages your published articles automatically:
- Remove from Featured page
- Move to Another Category
- Delete from database.
- 5 types of filter: Remove from Featured page, Archive, Unpublish, Trash, Move to Another Category, Delete from database
- Unlimited, independent and easy configurable filters
- Backend component based filter manager
- Enabled/Disabled options for all filters respectively
- 2 type of method: Age, Count
- Age unit: Day, Week, Month, Year
- Count limitation for articles
- Category and Include Subcategories options
- Periodicity for execution per filter: Hour, Day, Week, Month
- Time for execution per filter
3.0.1. Major bug has been fixed on plugin.
3.0.0. Minor bugs have been fixed.
2.1.0. Form for create or edit filters have been improved. New features (periodicity and execution time) have been added. Three minor bugs have been fixed.
2.0.2. Minor bugs have been fixed.
2.0.1. Minor bugs have been fixed.
2.0.0. Component based filter manager has been added. Joomla! 2.5 has been supported.
1.0.0. Initial version.
Instruction and Note
- This extension determines article's age from published date of article.
- Be careful for Delete from Database filter.
- Don't forget to enable plugin named Content - Article Auto Manager.
- Disable or delete unused filters.
- Too many filters furthermore filters type of "Remove from Featured" inappropriate for MySQL query limit.
- Any filters can't work for current article, to prevent from 404 error.
- First filter works first. So if you determine filters with logic error, you may have receive different result from what you want.
Official Joomla ExtensionFind this Extension on JED Please don't forget to leave your Review on JED (Joomla Extensions Directory).
Buy with 3 months free update!
Money Safe Guarantee!
PayPal is the faster and safer way to make an online payment. And if an error occurred when trying to download after payment via PayPal, please open Support page then submit your email address (ID of your PayPal account) and name of an extension, what you want to purchase.